Simple, adorable mini cheesecakes made with graham cracker crusts and topped with blueberry and strawberry jelly. These easy-to-make mini cheesecakes with natural red, white, and blue colors are the perfect dessert for 4th of July weekend! This is a quick, simple dessert recipe that looks and tastes like a million bucks.
Hands down, the thing I love most about this mini cheesecake recipe is how dang quick and easy it is! The cakes look so beautiful, yet are really simple to make. I love to bake, but when it comes to holidays like 4th of July, I want to spend as much time as possible outside: drinking, eating, and celebrating freedom! These fool-proof, simple cheesecakes are the perfect way to both be festive and well…get on with the festivities. Having a quick ‘n easy dessert recipe is a life-savor at any holiday.
See that beautiful blueberry topping oozing down the side? No, it’s not an elaborate berry compote- it’s melted jelly! You’d never be able to guess it though. It tastes wonderful. My boyfriend was blown away when I told him. (I told you these mini cheesecakes are super easy to make!). And the graham cracker crust is only 3 ingredients.
Could these cheesecakes get any easier?!…I think not.
I have zero self-control when it comes to cheesecake, so baking an entire cheesecake isn’t something I typically do. These mini cakes are a great solution- they’re perfectly portioned so I don’t have to worry about about accidentally over-eating. (And in the meantime, I can ogle over full-size cheesecakes on Pinterest).
These mini cheesecakes are great year-round, but ideal for July 4th. I love the natural red, white, and blue colors. There are no artificial dyes or colors. The bright, patriotic colors come from the fresh blueberries and strawberries. These colorful cheesecakes are the perfect dessert to showcase your American pride.
I hope you have a fun, safe, and joyful 4th of July weekend! I’d love to hear from you. Leave me a comment with your thoughts.
Happy 4th of July, everyone!
- 1 & ½ cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 cup & ¼ cup white sugar, divided
- ¼ cup (1/2 stick) unsalted butter, melted
- 2 – 8 oz. packages cream cheese, softened
- ¼ cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- ¼ cup blueberry jelly (optional)
- ¼ cup strawberry jelly (optional)
- fresh blueberries (optional)
- fresh strawberries (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350° F. Place baking liners in a muffin pan.
- In a medium bowl combine graham cracker crumbs, ¼ cup sugar, and butter. Spoon crumb mixture into each muffin liner. Using the back side of a spoon press down firmly, creating a crust at the bottom of each liner.
- In a standing mixer or using a handheld mixer, beat cream cheese on medium-high until light and fluffy. Add 1 cup sugar, flour, and vanilla. Beat well. Add eggs one at a time, beating well. Spoon into muffin liners on top of each graham cracker crust.
- Bake in preheated oven for 15 to 20 minutes, or until cream cheese is set. Let cool in pan for 20 minutes before removing. Transfer to refrigerator. Serve chilled.
- Melt blueberry jelly in the microwave or on stove top, stirring occasionally. Immediately spoon melted blueberry jelly onto the top of 6 cheesecakes (optional).
- Repeat step 5 using strawberry jelly (optional).
- Garnish with blueberries and strawberries (optional).
Love this dessert? You gotta check out these lemon bars– so quick and easy!